The costs of recruiting and training new people are enormous. When you also take into account time costs, there are negative consequences for the bottom line.
This master class is extremely interactive, so be prepared to step out of your comfort zone for a high-impact, fun and memorable experience.
EXPECT TO LEARN:
- Using Martial Arts as the metaphor, participants will be conditioned to focus on solutions rather than problems.
- Participants will be inspired to raise expectations of performance as individuals and in teams. More martial arts for attitude changes.
- Rather than sideways looking at each other, team members will focus in the same direction. Reduce politics with martial arts for heightened self-image.
- Because of massively increased communication skills, you will retain more clients. Role plays are involved this important part of bonding and instilling a team perspective.
- The secrets of “Bushido” negotiation means you will attract and retain more clients.
- Be able to effortlessly cope with the unexpected.
- In any situation, be totally relaxed and make decisions with clarity & certainty.
- Turn the negative into the positive.
- Advance beyond “going with the flow” to “guiding the flow” in any negotiation.
- You will significantly reduce the time and costs associated with recruitment and training.
- Participants will have an enjoyable and enlightening time in the session.
- You will significantly increase team and stakeholder engagement, retention and revenue.
Contact The Corporate Ninja to find out if this would be of benefit to your organisationI am text block. Click edit button to change this text.